Job ID 150777
Offered Salary 0
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Nair Systems is currently looking for Analyst Programmer for our Qatar operations with the following terms & conditions.
The Analyst Programmer will have relevant experience above 5 years and work in the analysis, development, configuration, implementation and support of business applications by effectively mapping the business requirements to out of box product functionalities, liaising with vendor’s technical teams as applicable, taking up supported customizations where applicable, testing and ensuring timely delivery of services.
Degree in Information Technology domain
Skills & Experience:
• Development experience on Node Centre & Node Red
• Design & Development experience ASP.NET
• Development experience on SOAP/REST APIs
• PL/SQL including but not restricted to creating tables, procedures, functions, cursors, materialized views and SQL Queries in Oracle / MS SQL
• Experience in use of DevOps is an added advantage
• Experience in System Analysis & Design of Applications
• Perform debugging and testing of all related code and assist with troubleshooting both development and production issues
• Good understanding of relational database concepts, data-driven systems and system integration methodologies.
• Knowledge in software development lifecycle methodology
• Strong collaboration and investigative skills and the ability to cross reference information for accuracy
• Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
• Ability to work under pressure, multitask and adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Banking knowledge preferred
• Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
• Design, code and maintain the systems based on established standards.
• Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
• Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
• Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of Applications
• Experience working in a structured waterfall development process
• Participate in the set-up and deployments in all environments including production.
• Conduct code reviews, testing and work closely with QA team (where applicable) for SIT and with business for UAT
• Contribute to the overall enterprise architecture
• Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
• Document all requirements functionally and technically
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org