- Offered Salary 0
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Nair Systems is currently looking for Dot Net Developer for our Qatar operation with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
Skills & Experience:
• Strong knowledge in all .Net framework, .Net Core and latest MVC frameworks.
• Strong programming knowledge in C#.Net 3.5 and Micro services development.
• Exposure and experience in Entity Framework Core, API Gateway, LINQ to SQL/LINQ to Entities and XML
• Strong knowledge on third party tools like postman, swagger, Soap UI and JMeter.
• Experience in client-side technologies like jQuery, DART and CSS3.
• Strong in code debugging and capable of doing hotfix development.
• Knowledge in Microsoft SSRS reporting and version management tool are added advantage.
• Strong verbal and written skills, especially around code documentation
• Ability to work in a team environment, independently, take direction, and follow instructions.
• Banking knowledge preferred
Education : Bachelors / Master degree in Information Technology
Professional Certification : Microsoft .Net Certification (Preferred)
• Work independently and with the team to understand project requirements, existing implementations and build or maintain the technical aspects of .Net applications including but not restricted to analysis, design, estimation, optimization and development of business requirements.
• Design, code and maintain the .Net applications based on established standards.
• Perform initial design reviews and recommend improvements
• Write clear codes and prepare coding documentations
• Assist in timely L2/L3 troubleshooting of .Net Applications
• Experience working in a structured waterfall / agile development process
• Support the training of new team members on existing business processes and required tools
• Document all requirements functionally and technically
• Smoke testing of developed and responsible for SIT / UAT.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com