- Job ID 171091
- Offered Salary 0
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender Both
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Nair Systems is currently looking for ERP Finance and Contract Management for our Qatar operations with the following terms & conditions.
• Techno-Functional Support for all finance Modules , (GL , AP , AR , CM , FA, and SLA ) .
• P2P and O2C Expert , understanding all related process & integration between modules .
• Technical Expert ( OAF Personalization, Extension, Customization, Workflow, Form customization, personalization , XML publisher report, Oracle Alerts and Lookups, API , Interfaces , DFF and KFF)
• Good understanding of Oracle Application Implementation Methodology (AIM or OUM) .
• Perform gap Analysis to identify the gaps in Oracle finance modules and recommend the best practice and required solution to close the Gaps.
• Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
• Installing ERP software and ensuring seamless integration with IT systems.
• Performing diagnostic tests and resolving issues to optimize performance.
• Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
• Preparing development progress updates and documenting ERP processes.
• Determining ERP needs via consultation, business process analysis, and observations.
• Evaluating existing process and recommending system improvements.
• Developing and configuring customized ERP solutions.
• Writing programs and scripts to design user-friendly interfaces and optimized functionalities.
• Deploying ERP solutions and ensuring seamless system integration.
• Documenting supporting policies, processes, and procedures within your areas of responsibilities.
• Designing and maintaining custom Oracle applications using Oracle Apex (additional).
• Developing scripts in SQL, PLSQL for data conversion, data migration.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com