- Offered Salary 0
- Experience 10 Years
- Gender Both
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Nair Systems is currently looking for Project Manager – Oracle ERP (Oracle Fusion Cloud) for our Qatar operations with the following skill sets and terms & conditions.
10-15 years of extensive BFSI experience in managing complex IT program/projects in global financial institutions that includes ERP implementations specifically in Oracle cloud services.
Experience should cover Cloud based implementations involving extensive data migration from legacy system to Oracle fusion cloud.
Experience working with stakeholders in Key user training of modules such as Financials, supply chain management and human capital management.
Utilize prior experience to overlook & facilitate data migration strategy and smooth execution of data migration and validation process during UAT and system Go Live.
Work across business units to facilitate closure of post Go Live issues.
Experience and proven track record in stakeholder management, partnership and complex project governance.
Strong grounding and proven ability to leverage current technology architectures, design and development best practices.
Proven history of delivering solutions to meet aggressive and ambitious business agendas with the appropriate quality, timeliness, stability, cost effectiveness and sustainability.
Excellent problem solving skills, ability to quickly broker solutions and resolve conflict situations
Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels, including ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management to CXO level
PMP or PRINCE2 certified
Working knowledge of popular EPM tool, with extensive knowledge in MPP
Knowledge of ISO Standards and Best practice frameworks ITIL, etc.
Banking and Finance applications
Operational Processes of Finance, HR and Administration
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred)
Responsible for managing and overseeing the Bank’s Oracle ERP project, transformation initiatives and tasks under the direction of Senior Management; assists in performing various activities related to administrative, compliance, and internal affairs. The position ensures that the targeted goals & objectives are handled & carried-out efficiently and accomplished within the scheduled time frame and is responsible for managing project budgets to ensure their cost-effectiveness. Liaise with project specialists and sub-contractors and monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
The PM provides advice on the management of projects and organizing the various professional people working on a project by carrying out risk assessment and making sure that all the aims of the project are met. Also supports the executive management and other senior members of Bank management by analyzing and coordinating for budget preparation and control, records control, and banking and financial management studies for project identification and execution.
2. Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Accountable for the successful delivery of a significant number of complex technology-owned programs (Oracle Fusion cloud based implementation) and transformation projects running across multiple lines of business, delivering the agreed scope on time and to budget.
2. To ensure projects are managed in accordance with the project management methodology including document templates, identifying project phases, reporting and planning information for successful project delivery.
3. Acceleration of the delivery and time to market of new products/projects/features.
4. To have a good understanding of banking organization and be able to suggest long term and short term solutions.
5. Anticipate problems and establishes & implements appropriate methods to resolve (thinking of strategic solutions)
6. Ensure programs are completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firm-wide & Technology guidelines and strategy. Manage Audit coordination for assessments on in-scope programs.
7. Define and build a service to initiate new strategic programs from concept, working with key partners across business units to drive effective prioritization & sponsorship. Initiate and structure program management with an appropriate level of governance & rigor.
Meet various stakeholders to ascertain the overall objectives of the project.
Understanding what needs to be achieved in the project and assist in business analysis / reviews.
Define project goals, and draw up extensive project plans, schedules and deadlines for each stage of the project.
Monitor the costs and progress of the project, in order to complete the project on time and within budget.
Ensure proper sign off from stakeholders is received for projects and handed over to the business owner on completion.
Take active participation in business planning process, managing dependencies across the work streams and the consolidation of activity.
Be responsible for maintaining an oversight of all projects handled and providing periodic reports to IT Management and other Department Heads, as appropriate.
Thorough understanding of Project management – Waterfall, Agile, Resource management – Turnkey, T&M , Hybrid model
Proficiency in multiple business disciplines, functions and knowledgeable about the business’ strategic direction
¨ Responsible and accountable for the timely and relevant reporting of project progress, accountable to the IT Management and other Department Heads, as appropriate.
¨ Responsible for identifying cross project dependencies, risks and activities and negotiating resolution to conflict.
Coordinate with inter-department stakeholders whenever required and get them to perform their respective roles in the project
Prioritizing the features and distributing the tasks to project team members
Identifying person dependencies in the project that could potentially impact the success of projects and take corrective actions
Provide guidance and coaching to team members and motivate them to achieve project objectives.
Establish relationships with stakeholders/vendors to clarify project deliverables, outputs, timescale, quality and cost criteria
COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
University graduate with a Degree in business management, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or a related field of study. MBA or equivalent is a plus
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com